How do we use your data?
What information does Meep collect about me?
How does Meep use my information?
Do we share your data with third parties?
How do I update my personal information?
We provide you with the tools to manage your account information and instructions for how to use them. Simply access your profile or contact us directly:
Review and update your profile information, such as name, email address, phone number and other personal data.
Contact us by email at email@example.com
What else can I do with my personal information?
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations (or GDPR, its acronym in English), you can request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org the following:
- Request a copy of your personal data.
You can request a copy of your personal data in electronic format. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, and provide you with a link from which you can download the information within 30 days from your request.
- Request the closure of your account and elimination of your personal data.
You can also request to close your account. The following conditions will apply:
- All outstanding services or debts must be resolved or cancelled before closing.
All credits or coupons within the platform will be lost.
All of your preferences or favorite places will be lost.
You will no longer be able to login to your account after it has been closed.
When you close your account, you can request that your personal data be deleted. This can take up to 30 days. After the deletion, you can no longer access your account and your account information will be irretrievable.
Your preferences about the data we collect
We provide you with the tools to manage the information on your profile as well as your contact preferences to receive account and product-related messages and marketing communications.
- You can also reach us by mail with any questions at the following address:
Data Privacy Meep, Calle Serrano 112, 2º Dcha, 28006 Madrid, España
We will respond to all queries within thirty (30) days from the date of receipt of the request.
Protect your digital identity
The following are measures we put in place to protect your digital identity and data.
Secure channels of communication
To prevent others from accessing the information you provide to Meep, we encrypt the personal data entered in registration forms or applications, using up-to-date safety measures.
We require a unique username, email address, and a method of identification, a password, to log into your profile.
Security best practices
Our company is dedicated to ensuring best safety and data protection practices. The team therefore receives annual training and specialized counsel on the proper ways to act and behave with regard to security.
Approach to security across all levels
- We protect our corporate network using different levels of security.
- We use a combination of software and devices to protect our network from misuse or malicious attack.
To ensure the safety of our employees and equipment, we use physical measures.
- We have the assistance of a dedicated team of security professionals who oversee our security practices.
- We have a third-party company that monitors our device and application security practices without bias.
How can you protect your data?
We will do everything we can to keep your information secure, but it is important that you use good security practices to protect your data as you have control over the security of your account.
Protect your password
To keep your password protected and private, we advise that you follow these instructions:
- Never share your password
- Use a password with letters, characters and numbers
- Do not use the same passwords for every account.
- Log out of your account when you use a device to which other people could have access.
- We recommend that you change your password at least every six (6) months.