Who is behind Meep?
People that hate traffic as much as you do.
We always dream about faster, easier commutes. Then, the alarm goes off, we yawn and struggle with the reality of running to catch the bus, inaccurate schedules, standstill traffic and general disorder.
We are here to change that and forever change the way you think about moving around. With Meep, you will experience a new way to travel and these struggles will become a thing of the past.
Daniel Llorente Marchán
César Caamaño Beiro
Cristina Sánchez Barreiro
Head of Android
Meet the team
It is time to shift away from the car-centric mindset towards a multimodality approach. Meep has created a new mobility paradigm through which we provide easy .
- Public & private electric transport is one of the most efficient ways to fight pollution in cities. LOVE Electric… https://t.co/QxxeBBUia92 hours ago
- Why aren’t #cities getting ready for autonomous #vehicles? 🚗🚗🚗 https://t.co/iIEESH03wk 👉 vía @CityLab… https://t.co/sehycatrlE4 hours ago
- Now it's time for Chris Snyder, CEO from @viavan talking about Demand responsive transit at #ImpactMobility… https://t.co/wJmHFA8KP84 hours ago
- Passengers may pay a lot more. Drivers won’t accept much less 🚗📲🌆 https://t.co/nkTWMU3TIk #UBER #Lytf @Uber @lyft… https://t.co/vTpiH94sU93 days ago
- Meep is in the air! 🧚♀️🛴 https://t.co/Pyx6vnHdL4 #Electric #Love #Shared #Meep #citylife #City #SmartCity #MaaS… https://t.co/vw2SmqERqj4 days ago
- If only experienced cyclists feel safe in a bike lane, then is it a bike lane at all? 🧡🚲 https://t.co/QjW8WcQzbL… https://t.co/4EfAFMyfjQ4 days ago
Want to partner with meep?
We want to lead the mobility revolution with you.